Friday, 25 March 2016

COCONUT-LANE.COM | WALL ART | BEDROOM & WORK SPACE DECOR

Happy Easter Everyone! 

I know you all can't wait for the weekend! 
The weather today is on point by the way. The sun is out and shining! Quite excited for summer now.

Anyways, today's post is all about framed quotes. Are you a fan of framed quotes? 
I am a huge fan of them, because I just think they complete a room. If you check out my latest post on work space decor inspiration, you will see what I mean. After looking at this post, you will definitely want to get a few for your room.

Guess what? 
There is no need to search any further, because I found the best website that sells comical, motivational, and nostalgic framed quotes. They cost reasonably around £6.00 which I think is a good price for this kind of product. 

 I also got you guys a discount code! How awesome is that?! 
All you need to do is just go onto the website by Clicking this link -> COCONUT-LANE.COM
They have lots and lots of cute stuff you can get as well (From accessories to phone cases to clothing, as well as jewellery). 

 Before I forget here is the 20% discount code - fuchsiafleur20 - (with this code you will receive 20% discount on any item) and all you need to do is just add this code at check out!

Here are a few of Coconut-Lane wall art I really like, and I think will be fab to hang on your bedroom/work space wall. 

Let me know in the comments which ones you get! 
Until next time beauts xo




Share:

2 comments

  1. Another great post I love framed quotes I can do it my self just haven't perched my writing yet. Have a great weekend
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks
      You could always treat yourself or loved ones to one anytime! Have a lovely weekend :D xo

      Delete

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig