Friday, 25 March 2016

NOSTALGIA | OLD MOVIES & MUSICALS

Hi
Welcome back to my blog!
Before I get into today's post, I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to read my posts, and looking through my blog. Really really appreciate it. Thank you!

Let's get started on today's post, shall we? 
One thing I love doing is watching old movies/musicals, not only because they are classics, but because they make my heart smile. I just love looking back at things that made me so happy during my childhood.
 Today I am going to list 12 movies/musicals that I mostly go for nowadays, particularly when I feel sad or down. Trust me there are more, but let me not get too carried away ha ha. I can literally go on and on about what movies I watch, and what I love about each one of them.
What movie/musical did you love when you were younger? Is it a movie/musical you can watch 20 times (and more) without getting tired of it? Let me know in the comments? 

Here are the 12 movies I can watch 20 times and more without getting bored or tired of them:
(Sorry about the photos quality,  I got the images from Google)







Share:

4 comments

  1. Love love loved your post thanew for sharing this post I watched a few of these but I need to see the runaway bride ASAP
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved it, and omg you need to girl! xo

      Delete
  2. love this list, getting added to my list of movies to watch during this easter break... love your blog.. Keep it up Girl

    ReplyDelete

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig