Wednesday, 17 August 2016

WHAT'S IN MY BAG? | UNIVERSITY EDITION #SUMMER SEMESTER

 Hey Beauts!
Welcome back to my blog! 
Today's post is all about what I put in my bag during summer semester at university.
I don't really put a lot of things in my bag, but here is a list of what is always in my bag - 

  • Vaseline Lip Balm 
  • Hand Cream 
  • A notebook
  • A pen 
  • A pair of headphones 
  • Small water bottle 
  • Extra Chewing Gum 
Well, there is my list.
What do you normally have in your bag? Comment Below!

Moreover, I got this bag last summer from New look. It was on sale, and it cost around £10. 
I don't think they still sell it, but check the website just in case they still do. 

Things I love about this bag? 
  • Its a perfect size for a summer bag. 
  • It looks chic!
  • Its gorgeous. 
  • It looks good with everything you wear!
Disadvantages 
  • You cant really fit a lot of things in it. (e.g A4 notebook) 
  • The wool is starting to come out after few months of having it, which is quite annoying. 
But overall, I actually love this bag.
That is all for today!
Until next time babes xo

More Images - 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig