Sunday, 11 September 2016

MOVING INTO HALLS || #UNI-SERIES ROOM DÉCOR

Hi beauts,
Ok, moving into halls… where should I begin?
Source: Tumblr.com

Moving into halls wasn’t as nerve-wracking for me because I attended boarding schools from year 9 till A levels, so it wasn’t a new thing to me. As for other people I met at Uni, it was their first time leaving home, and basically packing their whole life to somewhere new.

If I were in their shoes, I would probably be pooing myself too.
Source: Tumblr.com
Moving into halls is a lot of chore especially when you start packing and stressing about what to take with you. One thing that is exciting about it all is your bedroom. How you are going to decorate it and make it feel homely. I don’t know about you, but that was the most exciting bit of it all. I literally went on Tumblr to search different bedroom décor to see if I could get any inspiration on how I would decorate mine. As you all know, I love interior and just being creative in general; so all this decorating was up my alley. 
Source: Tumblr.com
If you are into interior like myself and you want to search for any form of inspirations then I would go on places like,

Tumblr.com
Pinterest
Instagram

These are the top 3 platforms I go to for stuff like this.
Sometimes YouTube is also a great platform to go to, because there are loads of university room tour videos. This will kind of give you an idea of what to buy for your room and so on.

BONUS: Top 3 you tubers/bloggers with the best room tours are,

Zoella
Niomi Smart
In the frow
 
Source: Tumblr.com
Last but not the least, also look for university room tour blog posts! They are also very helpful as they would list the things you should take and should not take to halls. When I was moving into Uni, I thought I was moving into a big house. I brought so much stuff with me that I didn’t even need, and I didn’t even use half of it. So I would definitely read all these blog posts for more information on things to take to Uni.

Check out these university room tours blog posts:

I will be doing a university room tour blog post very soon, so you could always check mine out as well!  Click this link to check out a similar post on my blog-

Until next time! 



Share:

1 comment

  1. Thank you Paige! I totally agree, it looks completely different, and more homely when you decorate it haha. x

    ReplyDelete

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig