Monday, 17 October 2016

UPDATE – BLOGGING WON'T BE AS CONSISTENT...

Hi Beauts,

As you might have guessed by the title, I am going to be taking a break from blogging for a bit.
There are already some scheduled posts that might be going up this month and next month, but I won’t be as consistent in uploading posts every week, for example. 

I am sure some of you would have guessed why I am going to be a taking a break, because I kind of mentioned it a lot in my recent posts. Yes, I am in my 3rd of university now. The final year as some  may call it. Basically there is a lot going on that I need to put my 100% focus on at this point in time, which then leads to me not paying attention to my blog and the social media channels attached to it. Sometimes I will pop by to write bits and bob on my twitter or re-tweet old posts, so technically I will still be on the space [kind of], just not all the time like I did in the summer. 

I am going to be back before you know it! Keep reading the recent posts if you haven’t and also keep an eye out for new posts that might pop up from time to time. Subscribe to my blog if you haven’t! This way you can be able to know first-hand if there is a new post on the blog.

Okay, so…

All the best babes!
Speak to you soon!


xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig